Municipal Building Dedication August 22, 1954
     
  August 22, 2004 marked the 50th Anniversary of the dedication of the North Bend Municipal Building. See photos of the construction and dedication ceremony below.

Thanks to Fred Devoll, former North Bend resident and Taylor H.S. grad, now living in Atascadero, California for these and other pictures.

Click on the thumbnail for a larger picture.





February 7, 1954.

Mayor Curtis Smith, Joe Spraul Jr., Willard Hayes, William Franz Jr.
February 7, 1954.

Mayor Curtis Smith, Joe Spraul Jr., Willard Hayes, William Franz Jr.



February 7, 1954
February 7, 1954



Dedication Ceremony, August 22, 1954.
Dedication Ceremony, August 22, 1954.



Police officers at the dedication.

According to the photographer, they are not North Bend police officers.
Police officers at the dedication.

According to the photographer, they are not North Bend police officers.



Ohio Governor Frank Lausche and North Bend Mayor Curtis Smith.
Ohio Governor Frank Lausche and North Bend Mayor Curtis Smith.



Mrs. Fischer and Coro Walters.
Mrs. Fischer and Coro Walters.



Gov. Lausche and Color Guard.
Gov. Lausche and Color Guard.



Mr. Fischer, Gov. Frank Lausche and sitting, W.W. Taylor. Taylor High School is named after Mr. Taylor.
Mr. Fischer, Gov. Frank Lausche and sitting, W.W. Taylor. Taylor High School is named after Mr. Taylor.



Fred Devoll
Fred Devoll



BACK





| Wm. H. Harrison Birthday Tribute 2004 | North Bend Great Train Robbery | North Bend Kentucky | Buckeyes? | Municipal Building Dedication | William Henry Harrison | Benjamin Harrison | John Cleves Symmes | Anna Symmes Harrison | The Village of North Bend History | John Aston Warder | John and Sarah Piatt | Pictures and Postcards | Harrison's Tomb | Congress Green Cemetery | Pictures and Postcards Page 2 | Canal Tunnel |
| Return Home | Village Of North Bend | Hamilton County Government | Great Links | Contact Us |
 
     



Copyright 2017, VILLAGE OF NORTH BEND, OH. All rights reserved.